PRINT ON DEMAND & DROP SHIPPING
Our Resources Office no longer stocks PHYSICAL PRODUCTS for shipping from a warehouse * with a very few exceptions.
Orders for paperback [books, guides, and workbooks] materials received via our RTF Resources web-store are sent to one of our publishing/printer companies.
They will observe the order’s information [product, quantity, delivery address and shipping method opted by customer] to accommodate your order providing you with the most effective quality, delivery time and security.
Our printer companies may use other parties to deliver their packages. Be aware that there may be multiple packages sent via Amazon distribution centers - for instance - and different carriers.
If there is any issues with delivery, customers are instructed to contact Resources Office, and not the company which delivered your order or anyone else. That is the only way our office will be able to investigate and proceed to make things right with our customers. More information about return an order or request a refund is available on the RETURNS & REFUNDS section of the Customer Support - Helping Center.
Package EAT - Please note that our offices cannot guarantee an estimated delivery time.
If you need to plan the delivery day of your purchase ahead, we suggest you to consider the printing time plus shipping speed, as described bellow:
Our printer companies provide an estimated printing time (EPT) of 15-20 business days.
We suggest you to calculate the EPT + the shipping speed method (options described below) that you have opted for by the checkout area.
- We currently provide only two options for shipping method that will be passed on and observed by our printers once your order is printed and send out to you:
- Economy Shipping (5-9 days) USPS First Class or similar – (tracking number is not always available for economy method)
- Priority/Expedite Mail (3-5 days) USPS Priority Mail Service or similar
Please note that once an order is sent to our printer companies there will be costs involved that will reflect on any Return/Refund requests. Some return may not be accepted if customer failed to observe these information about availability.
If you have any special need to receive an order for physical product faster than the displayed options, please email resources providing a detailed information of what you are looking for and will be glad to verify if there is any other expedite alternatives available for you.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER'S SHIPMENT
Our office can verify and provide any information about order's printing & shipping status upon customer's request. Customer may request this information directly via order's message or via email to resources.
Be aware that our printers may not provide tracking information and insurance for economy shipping method, and that any issues with package delivery will be on customer's risk.
DELIVERY MOST COMMON PROBLEMS
- Package Loss– If there's any suspicion of package loss or any other problems with your delivery contact our resources office and not the company which delivered your order. We will contact with our printer companies investigate and request replacement or refund.
- Damage Package/Material– Our team may request proof of damaged package & material (in image) to investigate with our printer companies and proceed with replacement or refund.
- Unsuccessful Delivery Attempts– Any returned package due to multiple unsuccessful delivery attempts will be kept on hold until customer informs resources the reason and requests a re-shipping.
- We may need to request a new delivery address.
- extra costs due to office's labor, handling, repackaging, shipping label, etc. will be calculated and applied to the original order.
Our office may be able to allocate special orders for specific materials we no longer have available or for greater bulk quantities upon consultation / request sent to email@example.com.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & SHIPPING REGIONS
A great benefit of using dropshipping is to expand our worldwide distribution to areas covered by our Printer Companies. We strive to keep our resources web store up-to-date reflecting the actual costs (handling, shipping, and taxes due) to these regions. If you are having issues ordering materials internationally, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org informing what product you are trying to purchase and the delivery address.
Some physical materials, deals and special bundles are only available for USA. Make sure to check any regulations in place before placing your international order. Be aware that resources will follow the refund policies as stated on Returns & Refunds section of the Customer Service - Help Center.
For all other information and further help:
Call us at (828) 696-9075 x.707 and leave a detailed voice mail if we fail to answer your call – For a faster response consider:
Email us at email@example.com providing a detailed information of what you are looking for.