PHYSICAL PRODUCT/ORDER AVAILABILITY & DELIVERY ISSUES
PRINT ON DEMAND & DROP SHIPPING
Our Resources Office no longer storage physical inventory and ships out materials from a warehouse *with a very few exceptions.
Orders for paperback [books, guides, and workbooks]materials received via our RTF Resources webstore are send to one of our printer companies. They will observe the order’s information [product, quantity, delivery address and shipping method opted by customer]to accommodate your order to the best possible service providing you with the best quality, delivery time, and security.
Our printer companies may use other parties to deliver their packages. Be aware that there may be multiple packages sent via Amazon distribution centers and different carriers.
If there is any problem with an order delivery, customers are instructed to contact our Resources Office and not the company which delivered your order. That’s the only way our offices will be able to investigate and proceed to make things right with our customers. More information about return an order or request a refund is available on the section of the Customer Services - Helping Center called RETURNS & REFUNDS.
DELIVERY TIME - Package EAT
Please note that we cannot guarantee an estimate delivery time.
In general terms our printers advertise as estimated print time varying between 10-20 business days. Consider on the top of that the of the shipping speed method you have opted - options are stated below.
- We currently provide only two options for shipping method that will be passed on and observed by our printers once your order is printed and send out to you:
- Economy Shipping (5-9 days) USPS First Class or similar – (tracking number is not always available for economy method)
- Priority/Expedite Mail (3-5 days) USPS Priority Mail Service or similar
If you have any special need to receive an order for physical product faster than the displayed options, please email resources providing a detailed information of what you are looking for and will be glad to verify if there is any other expedite alternatives available for you.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER'S SHIPMENT
We can verify and provide any information about order's printing & shipping status upon customer's request. Customer may request this information directly via order's message or via email to resources.
DELIVERY MOST COMMON PROBLEMS
- Package Loss– If there's any suspicion of package loss or any other problems with your delivery contact our resources office and not the company which delivered your order. We will contact with our printer companies investigate and request replacement or refund.
- Damage Package/Material– Our team may request proof of damaged package & material (in image) to investigate with our printer companies and proceed with replacement or refund.
- Unsuccessful Delivery Attempts– Any returned package due to multiple unsuccessful delivery attempts will be kept on hold until customer informs resources the reason and requests a re-shipping.
- We may need to request a new delivery address.
- extra costs due to office's labor, handling, repackaging, shipping label, etc. will be calculated and applied to the original order.
Our office may be able to allocate special orders for specific materials we no longer have available or for greater bulk quantities upon consultation / request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & SHIPPING REGIONS
With the drop-shipping order fulfilment we count with a few printer companies covering a great area of distribution around the world. We strive to keep our resources webstore reflecting the actual costs handling&shipping and taxes due to these respective regions. If you are having issues ordering materials internationally, please email us at email@example.com informing what product you are trying to purchase and the delivery address.
Some physical materials, deals and special bundles are only available for USA. Make sure to check any regulations in place before placing your international order. Be aware that resources will follow the refund policies as stated on Returns & Refunds section of the Customer Service - Help Center.
For all other information and further help:
Call us at (828) 696-9075 x.707 and leave a detailed voice mail if we fail to answer your call – For a faster response consider:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing a detailed information of what you are looking for.